Tuesday 12 May 2015

Flowery jelly sandwich

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? Today I want to show you a manicure that did not turn out the way I hoped but still looks pretty cute.


 This is jelly sandwich using OPI Big hair...Big nails and a white Essence polish. I feel that with red, there is not as much depth in the sandwich as with blues or greens. I created the flowers on three different layers but you can't really tell I did. 

The manicure looked better before applying the last coat of red:


And I got all these marks on my nails from my sheets...


But, even with the lack of depth and the scratches, I still like this manicure. I've been wearing it for three days now.

Products used:
OPI Big Hair...Big Nails (4 coats)
ESSENCE Pure white 
Dotting tool

Did you ever try doing a jelly sandwich with nail art in between the layers?

x
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: