Wednesday 6 May 2015

BBB 2.0 - round #4 [Cocktails]

It's been so long guys! I hope you still remember me. I made it to the fourth round of the Beauty Bloggers Battle on everythingnice.nl. Check out these cockNails! ;)


Soo.. this round's theme is 'cocktails'! Liselot also shared her entry today over at her blog and I'm very impressed... I do hope I can compete with her in the final round... (brace yourself, Liselot!)


 I don't think my nails need a lot of explaining. I basically did a syrup gradient and drew tiny glasses using eyeliner. The white is supposed to be one of those sugar/salt rims!



Products used: 
ETUDE HOUSE Peach
BOURJOIS Grenadine Tonic
OPI Big hair...Big nails
BARRY M Lady
REVLON eyeliner

 What is your favourite cocktail? 
I love long island iced teas and cosmopolitans!

see you soon,

Eva

p.s: I would like for you to like my blog's new Facebook page! 
https://www.facebook.com/ongleterre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: