Wednesday 19 November 2014

Manicures I wore while I wasn't blogging

Good morning, afternoon, evening or night (I have no idea when you guys read my posts)! Today I want to share some manicures with you that I wore while I wasn't blogging. Not all photo's are of the best quality but I hope you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

Geometric nail art using Barry M Greenberry and Zoya Jacqueline

Jelly sandwich using Bourjois Grenadine tonic


Polkadots on a pink nail polish, Revlon Raspberry Rapture

Striped nails with two Sally Hansen shades

Polkadots with Barry M Ridley Road and a MAX polish

Crazy dots using about five polishes

Barry M Greenberry

Mr Nail + OPI The man with the golden gun


Which mani is your fave out of these? I really like the blue polkadot nails and the geometric manicure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: